(1) No direct connection exists between the public drinking water supply and any potential source of contamination.
(2) That any potential sources of contamination, including but not limited to irrigation (sprinkler) systems, private water wells, heat exchange systems, or any pressurized water treatment devices, are isolated by either:
(a) air gap
(b) a reduced pressure-zone backflow prevention device, installed and maintained by annual service contract by a State of Texas certified backflow prevention inspector.
(3) No connection exists which would allow the return of water used for condensing, cooling, or industrial processes back to the public water supply.
(4) No pipe or pipe fitting containing more than 8.0% lead was used.
(5) No solder or flux containing more than 0.2% lead was used.
(6) All plumbing fixtures installed are in compliance with the latest plumbing codes of the State of Texas.